Below, you will find details about Elite’s commitment to protecting your privacy, including the types of information we collect about you and how we use and share that information outside Elite Wealth Management.
Your Privacy Is Not for Sale Simply put, we do not and will not sell your personal information to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
How We Collect Information About You We collect personal information about you in a number of ways.
- Application information. We collect information from you when you open an account or decide to invest in outside investments through Elite. The information we collect may include your name, address, phone number, email address, Social Security number and date of birth, as well as details about your interests, investments and investment experience.
- Transaction and experience information. Once you have opened an account with us, we collect and maintain personal information about your account activity, including your transactions, balances, positions and history. This information allows us to administer your account and provide the services you have requested.
- Website usage. When you visit our website, our computer may use devices known as “cookies,” graphic interchange format files (GIFs), or other similar Web tools to enhance your Web experience. These tools enable us to recognize you when you return to our site, and to maintain your Web session while you browse throughout the site. Cookies do not, standing alone, identify you as an individual by name or account number; they merely recognize your browser.
How We Share Information About You Outside of the Elite Family of Companies We provide access to information about you to outside companies and other third parties in certain limited circumstances, including:
- To help us process transactions for you and your account;
- To assist your professional service providers, including accountants, attorneys, plan administrators;
- When we believe that disclosure is required or permitted under law. For example, we may be required to disclose personal information to cooperate with regulatory or law enforcement authorities, to resolve consumer disputes, to perform credit/authentication checks, or for risk control;
State Laws We will comply with state laws that apply to the disclosure or use of information about you.
Safeguarding Your Information, Maintaining Your Trust Our employees are trained about privacy and are required to safeguard personal information.
Greater Accuracy Means Better Protection
We are committed to keeping accurate, up-to-date records to help ensure the integrity of the information we maintain about you. If you identify and inaccuracy in this information, or if you need to make a change to it, please contact us promptly by calling 425-828-4300.
Contact Us with Questions
If you have nay questions or concerns, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 425-828-4300.