We are an investment manager dedicated to providing turnkey solutions for RIA firms as well as Broker Dealers. We help deliver cutting edge financial solutions to enhance your wealth offerings. Our private label services make an important contribution to your competitive positioning and allow you to focus your time and resources on client needs.
Institutional Market Outlook
Stay up-to-date with global and domestic markets by reading our market commentary for institutions.
Access our strategies in 2 ways:
1: Via SMA, UMA, or TAMP
(Via Adhesion, Envestnet/Placemark, or Interactive Brokers.)
Elite’s fee schedule for white Labeled services where independent third party investment managers utilize intermediaries responsible for trading and allocations:
- Up to $100M = 0.30% – 0.35% Annually
- Next $50M = 0.25% – 0.30% Annually
- Anything over $150M = 0.20% – 0.25% Annually
Elite’s fee schedule for white Labeled services where independent third party investment managers utilize Elite’s investment platform/infrastructure (through Interactive Brokers or E*TRADE’s OptionsHouse), where Elite is responsible for trading and allocations:
- Up to $100M = 0.60% Annually (Excludes DFOS, which charges 1% annually.)
- Next $50M = 0.55% Annually (Excludes DFOS, which charges 1% annually.)
- Anything over $150M = 0.50% Annually (Excludes DFOS, which charges 1% annually.)
2: Via Strategy Licensing Agreement-We provide trade signals
- Up to $100M = 0.40% Annually
- Next $50M = 0.35% Annually
- Anything over $150M = 0.30% Annually
Benefits of Private Labeling for RIAs and Strategy Licensing Agreement for Brokers Dealers/Investment Advisors:
- Combine multi-strategy asset allocations with traditional core holdings and alternative/tactical strategies that deliver in bull or in bear markets.
- Cost effective pricing based on AUM.
- Month to Month Contract – No long term commitment.
- You maintain full control of your client accounts via SMA, UMA, or TAMP at your current custodian.
- For an asset based monthly fee, we will provide trade signals.